As noted, the Communication and Cyber program is a track for outstanding students. Students are only admitted from semester B of their third year of studies in the Software Engineering department.
The track curriculum, during the students’ third and fourth year of studies, is comprised of 5 elective courses in addition to the general curriculum.
Note that these are elective courses for all students, but mandatory courses in the Communication and Cyber track. These 5 additional mandatory courses for track students are: (the list may undergo changes):
- Elective courses in communication algorithms and data security
- Elective course in data security and cryptography
- Elective courses in social networks
- Elective courses in decentralized computing and cloud computing
- Elective practical courses in a communication laboratory in the cyber attack field