The Civil Engineering Department is seeking permanent lecturers in the following fields:
- Construction Management Engineering
- Structural Engineering, with preference for: structure dynamics, final elements, steel structures
- Geotechnics and ground mechanics
These positions are open for all academic levels (lecturer, senior lecturer and professor).
Applicants must have an undergraduate degree in engineering and a doctorate in civil engineering/structural engineering, as well as proven research and teaching experience in this field.
- Teaching undergraduate courses
- Budgeted research development
- Student guidance
- Collaborating with other department faculty members
- Participating in SCE activities
An updated CV that includes relevant experience and list of publications, as well as addresses and telephone numbers of at least three recommendation references should be sent to the Head of the Civil Engineering Department, at the Be'er Sheva Campus:
Dr. Dagan Becon-Mazor
Email: [email protected]