SCE offers a special tuition scholarship for the 2020-2021 academic year to SCE graduates and to students who will complete their BA degree this year:
- A tuition scholarship in the amount of NIS 5,000 a year to students who will continue their studies towards an MA degree in the 2020-2021 academic year*, directly after completing their undergraduate studies.
- A tuition scholarship in the amount of NIS 2,000 a year to SCE graduates who will study towards an MA degree at the SCE in the 2020-2021 academic year.*
* The scholarships are intended for students who will not select/be admitted to research-track programs, and are limited to two academic years.
Advanced degree students at SCE who wish to be accepted to an internal track as research students, and who complete an expanded final project under the supervision of one of the college's researchers, will be eligible for a support package for the duration of two academic years for graduate degree studies as follows:
- Full tuition scholarship
- Monthly livelihood scholarship, for the sum of 4,900-5,600 NIS
- Opportunity to be employed as an external teacher for up to four hours a week
Terms for receiving a scholarship and/or being employed as an external teacher:
- Undergraduate grade average of 80 or above
- Being registered as a graduate student and committing to an extended final project
- Committing to dedicating majority of time to studies and research