SCE offers its graduates a range of scholarships for Master’s degree studies:
Tuition scholarship for Master’s degree students in a non-thesis track
A. A tuition scholarship in the amount of NIS 5,000 a year to students who continue their studies towards an M.Sc. degree in the 2021-2022 academic year immediately after completing their undergraduate studies.
B. A tuition scholarship in the amount of NIS 2,000 a year to SCE graduates who study towards a Master’s degree at the SCE in the 2021-2022 academic year
Study scholarships for Master’s degree students in a thesis track or in a research track with an expanded final project*
Living expenses scholarship
Students admitted to an M.Sc. program with a thesis, or to a research track program with an expanded final project under the supervision of an SCE researcher, will be eligible for a tuition scholarship and to a monthly living expenses scholarship for the period of their graduate studies (no more than two years):
- Tuition scholarship – up to the tuition amount for Master’s degree studies (not including complementary courses).
- A monthly living expenses scholarship in the amount of NIS 4,900 – 5,600 a month.
- Possibility of teaching as an external teacher in the scope of up to 4 weekly hours.
The conditions for receiving a scholarship for Master’s degree studies in a thesis / research track with an expanded final project:
- Undergraduate grade average of 80 and above.
- Registration as regular Master’s degree student and a commitment to complete a thesis / expanded final project.
- A commitment to dedicate most of their time to studies and research.
The aim of a scholarship for Master’s degree studies with a thesis / an expanded final project: to enable students to devote their time to studies and research and to achieving excellence in their field.