The Students' Administration Department is responsible for handling all student affairs. The department's staff members accompany students from the day they are admitted to the college and until they complete their degree.
The department's main activities include:
- Supervising and handling all issues of course registration
- Managing student movements (vacations / termination of studies / transfers between departments / campuses)
- Managing student requests
- Producing various certificates
- Handling degree finalization