This department handles the planning and monitoring of the regular budget and special budgets (research, projects, development, etc.) of the college, with the goal of maintaining a balanced budget.
In the framework of these activities, the department is responsible for the following:
- Preparing budgetary and financial analyses, feasibility analyses, pricing, etc.
- Planning the regular budget, coordinating budgetary requests, processing them and allocating budgets to the units.
- Financial reporting to internal entities, management, planning and budget committee at the committee for higher education and to additional external parties as needed.
- Providing support, training and assistance to the various units at the college in order to help them meet their academic and economic goals in the framework of their planned budget.
- Ongoing budgetary monitoring including monthly execution reports and monitoring of income from external funding parties.
- Budget alterations and adjustments – transfers, increases, modification of yearly installments, etc.
- Providing authorizations for users of the “Tafnit” system.
- Establishing new units for “Tafnit”.
- Managing research budgets with internal and external funding.