Graduate Degree in Green Engineering
Green Engineering training targets engineers in various fields who plan systems, are involved in technological and operational aspects of systems and processes, and make decisions that impact the environment, society and the economy, as well as future generations.
The graduate program in Green Engineering with a thesis is focused on research, in-depth analysis, integration, and the acquiring of specialization regarding a particular topic. These studies also provide graduates with the skills that will enable them to deal with the complexity and multi-disciplinary requirements of green engineering.
The program’s main objectives:
- To expose students to the importance of factoring in the environmental, social and economic effects on planning, design, operations and management of systems and processes
- To impart technological skills that enable the bettering of human and natural environments
- The program spans over a period of two academic years and includes a total of 36 credit points
- Upon completion of their studies, graduates will receive an M.Sc. in Green Engineering
- The program is open to applicants with an undergraduate degree in engineering or natural sciences. Each student will receive a tailored program that suits his or her undergraduate background, and will be required to complete supplementary courses as necessary
- Studies are conducted at both Be’er Sheva and Ashdod campuses
For more information, please visit the Green Engineering page.