Public Relations and Marketing Communications Department responsibility areas:
- Integrated marketing communications (PR, sales promotion, advertising and marketing).
- Communications strategy, public relations and spokesmanship.
- Understanding the brand values and brand positioning as a leader and expert in its field.
- The SCE website in Hebrew, English, French and Arabic, together with social networks.
- Head conferences, events, exhibitions, visits, and more, and manage the SCE’s event calendar.
- Produce advertising and image material, video clips and sales promotion material in various languages.
- Plan and manage advertising and marketing budgets according to SCE objectives.
- Establish the Alumni Association in order to reinforce unit pride, strengthen the relationship with alumni and build the SCE’s reputation.
- SEO – advance the website in search engines in order to improve the organic search results ranking.
- Accessibility – accessibility accommodations on the college website and at various conferences and events for persons with a disability in compliance with the provisions of the Equal Rights for Persons with Disabilities Law.