Dr. Tamar Pundik
2001-2006 Ph.D . The Kreitman School of Advanced Graduate Studies,
Ben-Gurion University of The Negev, Beer-Sheva, Israel
1980-1986 B.Sc., M.Sc., Department of Physics and Mathematics
Novosibirsk State Pedagogic University, Russia
1. Calculus I, II
2. Ordinary Differential Equations,
3. Linear Algebra
4. Engineering Mathematics for Computer Engineers
5. Engineering Mathematics for Electrical and Electronics Engineers
6. Complex Variables
7. Discrete Mathematics
8. Numerical Analysis, Sami Shamoon College of Engineering
1. I. Rubinstein, B. Zaltzman, T. Pundik. 2002. “Ion-exchange funneling in thin-film coating modification of heterogeneous electro dialysis membranes”. PHYSICAL REVIEW E, Vol. 65.
2. T. Pundik, I. Rubinstein , B. Zaltzman. 2005. “Bulk electro convection in electrolyte”. PHYSICAL REVIEW E, Vol. 72.
3. M. Klin, M. Dagan, T. Pundik, 2003.